- Big fighting. Mayhem and destruction. I like that.
- “Daleks have no concept of elegance.” “This is obvious.” Hehehehehe.
- Oh poor Yvonne. She was dislikable but I feel bad for her as she steps into conversion.
- Yay Pete Tyler! And putting the Doctor in his place, too.
- So if the Ark is Time Lord technology, why’s it got a Dalek doorknob?
- “Pete Tyler, I knew you when you were dead.”
- Polycarbide? What about Dalekanium?
- Jake and Mickey are so BAMF.
- Ok Daleks measure time in rels but they measure area in square miles?
- Pete Tyler is such a BAMF.
- Ridiculous nobody asks the Doctor why he keeps putting 3d cardboard glasses on.
- Yay for Cyber Yvonne!
- You know, the direction Rose has to push the lever is directly opposite the pull of the Void upon her body. How’s she even standing up? It would have made more sense for the levers to go the other way.
- Oh the big, big heartbreak. Oh the unspoken words. Oh Donna!
- Had forgotten how well Jackie and Ten get on by now. She smooched him!
- Ghostbusters act – horrible, embarrassing! Love the reptile backpack, though.
- Poor Jackie, so afraid for Rose. There’s nothing wrong with changing.
- Oh, was this the start of his allons-y? How nice!
- Nice to see Freema Agyeman in her earlier role, before playing the cousin, Martha Jones. In-story, I wonder if Adeola’s face (or fate?) imprinted on him and that’s why he noticed Martha in the first place.
- LOL for the standing ovation.
- “I’ll show you where my ankle’s going.”
- I don’t like how the Doctor doesn’t notice Rajesh. That’s not like him. Big fan of regular people, he is.
- Yay! Secret agent Mickey Smith! And so capable!
- Poor Jackie once more. No chance to see her dead dad, it was never him at all.
- Oooo I’m getting chills. Cybermen everywhere.
- “Mickey Smith, defending the Earth.”
- Daleks! Woo hoo!
“Doctor what?” Hahahaha! There’s a lot of funny lines in here.
Forgot how much I like the LINDA crew.
“We forget because we must.”
The being the Doctor and Rose are chasing about the warehouse here is not, I think, named in this episode, but is a Hoix, one of which Owen encounters toward the end of the second series of Torchwood. Clom gets its first mention too. I think of Clom as a suburban planet, as it’s dull, undesirable, and contains a Disneyland. When I’m out exploring and find myself in yet another cookie-cutter hell, what comes to mind is, “Oh no. Clom again.”