Ah, break time, how I love thee!
What comes from the 51st century:
- Captain Jack Harkness
- SS Madame de Pompadour
- The Library
- The Byzantium
Heard on a slightly older Radio Free Skaro that the Bump-N-Go Cybermat was expected to be available 16 October. What do you think?
Nope, am not a Forbidden Planet affiliate, but I may look into it soon. Am now a Forbidden Planet affiliate. See the Shopping page if interested.
Hook for a new story …
“I’m too small. Your sensors don’t detect me. So, every time, every single time, it’s dangerous. I could die, but I don’t have any choice.”
I wonder what sort of being/craft/civilization could have that problem.
- Big fighting. Mayhem and destruction. I like that.
- “Daleks have no concept of elegance.” “This is obvious.” Hehehehehe.
- Oh poor Yvonne. She was dislikable but I feel bad for her as she steps into conversion.
- Yay Pete Tyler! And putting the Doctor in his place, too.
- So if the Ark is Time Lord technology, why’s it got a Dalek doorknob?
- “Pete Tyler, I knew you when you were dead.”
- Polycarbide? What about Dalekanium?
- Jake and Mickey are so BAMF.
- Ok Daleks measure time in rels but they measure area in square miles?
- Pete Tyler is such a BAMF.
- Ridiculous nobody asks the Doctor why he keeps putting 3d cardboard glasses on.
- Yay for Cyber Yvonne!
- You know, the direction Rose has to push the lever is directly opposite the pull of the Void upon her body. How’s she even standing up? It would have made more sense for the levers to go the other way.
- Oh the big, big heartbreak. Oh the unspoken words. Oh Donna!
- Had forgotten how well Jackie and Ten get on by now. She smooched him!
- Ghostbusters act – horrible, embarrassing! Love the reptile backpack, though.
- Poor Jackie, so afraid for Rose. There’s nothing wrong with changing.
- Oh, was this the start of his allons-y? How nice!
- Nice to see Freema Agyeman in her earlier role, before playing the cousin, Martha Jones. In-story, I wonder if Adeola’s face (or fate?) imprinted on him and that’s why he noticed Martha in the first place.
- LOL for the standing ovation.
- “I’ll show you where my ankle’s going.”
- I don’t like how the Doctor doesn’t notice Rajesh. That’s not like him. Big fan of regular people, he is.
- Yay! Secret agent Mickey Smith! And so capable!
- Poor Jackie once more. No chance to see her dead dad, it was never him at all.
- Oooo I’m getting chills. Cybermen everywhere.
- “Mickey Smith, defending the Earth.”
- Daleks! Woo hoo!