Screencaps for The Stolen Earth / Journey’s End are posted. More below the jump.
Monsters: Daleks! Lots! And another evil genius.
Emotional Wank: 8 out of 10 and where to start? Rose is jealous, Human Doctor is war-torn, Martha doesn’t want to blow up the world, Donna doesn’t want to lose her new self. I’m sure there’s more.
Intended Destination: wherever the stolen Earth has been taken
Actual Destination: the Medusa Cascade
- Martha’s uniform. That’s a good look!
Comments, Questions, Speculation
- Torchwood uses Flatiron monitors. So do I!
- Davros’ attendants don’t have plungers. I wonder why not.
- Daleks speaking German still cracks me up every time.
- So the reality bomb essentially does to all things what Rose did to the Daleks back in the day. Is that where the idea came from?
- Do Daleks come in boys and girls? They’re essentially clones of Davros, right? So, like the Sontarans, they all come in boy don’t they?
- Technically it’s not really a reality bomb but a reality gun, isn’t it? Well okay sort of a mine. Very like a claymore in that the Daleks can be shielded safely behind it.
Raw Caps: 443 / 605
Finished Caps: 270 / 277
- The gear door at Torchwood moves too fast to cap. It doesn’t look like it moves fast, but there’s still too much motion blur.