Screencaps for Midnight are posted. Review is below the jump.
Monsters: yes, one mysterious alien consciousness, and also humans.
Emotional Wank: 0 out of 10. Or 10 out of 10 depending on whether you place wild-eyed panic in this category.
Intended Destination: not given
Actual Destination: the diamond planet of Midnight
- The diamond scenery.
- The luxurious swimming pool.
- Goading the driver and the mechanic into having a peek at the landscape.
- Getting the passengers to socialize nicely.
- A really unusual type of storyline, and an intriguing idea.
- Humans. Yech. Hard to be proud to be human after this one.
- This is completely a psychological thriller, which is a form I don’t like. I pretty much don’t like this episode. But I can still admire the skill in it.
Comments, Questions, Speculation
- Do we evolve so much that partaking of three audio-visual activities simultaneously is a normal thing?
Raw Caps: 285
Finished Caps: 127